WHAT HFC OFFERS:
• Networking with Hawaii's filmmaker community
• Regular pitch sessions and film production cycles
• Facilities for crew meetings, castings, table-reads
• Screening facilities to showcase your latest masterpiece
• Structure and network to get your project off the ground
• Guest lectures and workshops by film/video professionals
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF IT:
• Build and grow your network with local filmmakers
• Hone your skills and gain more experience
• Build your reel and resume with the films you make
• Get input and feedback from your peers
• Help the local film community grow and prosper
• No need to leave the islands to make more films!
HFC 48 Hour Film Challenge
Join us for our first HFC 48 Hour Film Challenge from April 7-9. Films will be screened at our Kaimuki studio on Saturday April 15.
This is the perfect chance to show off your filmmaking chops to our local community and beyond.
For more information go HERE!
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2 YEARS COLLECTIVE FILMMAKING AT HFC: